Selasa, 21 Juni 2011

WELCOME LITTLE ONE

Hehehehe don't get the title wrong, nope....it's not involving new born cute little baby, it's all about this...
My new li'l sanctuary, yeay.... I just moved out from my in law's house to our own. It might be just a small apartment but it means Big. Well I'm not complaining, in my in law's I was living happily, everything ready served by their maids, big house, the chance of doing nothing, no chores,etc....but I bet every newly wed will be much more happy to live by themself with 100% privacy safety hehehe you know what I mean right?

But its more than just the privacy purpose that make living in our own is better. The most important thing is you will have freedom to be yourself, no need to compromise or adapt, coz however, the young (which is me, err am I really young????) and the elder is mostly like water and oil. They can live side by side but never...I said never really blend together

Besides all the glitter, having your own place means a lot of labor works :) A smart thought to choose those li'l cute apartment over a standard house. A smaller place equivalent to less house chores more free time to spend hehehehe. I just moved like 3 and a half day but I feel that last 3 days all I do is doing chores and almost break my bones in doing it. Even though my place only 53,5m2 but I'm like a non stop dusting, sweeping, moping, washing dishes robot. But I think I'm not a robot but a snail, I did all the chores very slowly since I'm not used to do it, sigh...

Still I managed to cooked some simple food since I'm no longer having assistant to do the chopping, the cutting, etc...Yesterday I even cooked in the middle of the night b'coz today I have to be a shopkeeper all day long. I cooked a chicken green curry ala Thai, using instant paste that I bought from Thailand product expo in JCC last weekend. Taking care my new li'l baby house while still working as a fulltime 'shopkeeper' is very time consuming, God please give more than 24 hour a day :D

2 komentar:

  1. haaiii, salam kenap dari AnakJajan :)
    btw klo boleh tau, itu apartment dimana yah? (lagi nyari2 soalnya^^)

    BalasHapus
  2. Hai... salam kenal jugaa, ini apartemen di Royal Mediterania kompleks Central Park, Jakarta Barat :) btw lagi cari apartemen daerah mana?

    BalasHapus